Table of Contents
SCRUM Development Process
- Scrum Master who maintains the processes (typically in lieu of a project manager)
- Product Owner or Champion represents the business stakeholders
- Team Member the multi-skilled group who do the actual analysis, design, implementation, deployment, testing and operation.
- Sprint planning (Grooming) decide what parts of the product backlog move into the sprint backlog.
- Daily scrum each team meets daily standup meeting.
- Scrum of Scrums allows team leaders to scrum.
- Sprint review & retrospective deliver progress and condider improvement to product and the process.
Daily stand up meeting (The Scrum)
- What was done yesterday (The Good).
- What will be done today (The Bad).
- What road blocks are preventing progress (The Actions).
Sprint Show & Tell
- What we achiived.
- What went well?
- How can we do more of it?
- What didn't go so well?
- How can we avoid or do less of this in future?
- What are we going to do about what we learnt. Actions.
- Functional Requirement